my little treasure box

When I was a preteen, I remember seeing my sister bringing home a small metal coloured box with two gold hearts on the lid and a quote from the psalms... I opened the box and remembered the smell. God, it was the smelliest "perfume" i had ever smelt in my entire life! A few years later I went to a shop near my house and I found the same box on the shelf. There were a few of it with different passages from the psalms. I chose the one that was most un-smelly of all and bought it. I've moved on now... and I wonder if my mother had thrown that box away... maybe I did... Well, that was quite a long time ago and I could hardly even remember anymore... All I could remember was that the box I had bought all those years ago once hold the keys to my many diaries and also my little piggy bank. I guess I'll open a new treasure box now that I've grown a little older... I just have to find the right one...


I hope to fill these pages with my very own impressions and inspirations that I might find along the way in my path of life. Have a little peek in my treasure box :)

0 comments: