My Room Decor


I'm designing the interior of my new bedroom. I was thinking of a Victorian design yet chic and fashionable. Something like Nicky Hilton's L.A. pad. Gorgeous! I love the black and white design she had done in her bedroom. Very fashionable. My friends weren't too keen on the idea of a black and white bedroom. Well, to me, it's art. Where else can I splash all that creative impulse if not in my own room right? I love her concept... absolute stylo~! Not only that, these colours could actually last me until years to come. If i opt for fluffies... err... that would be a little silly... Well, Nicky's whole theme gave me an idea about the colours I plan on using for my bedroom. So I'm thinking black, pink, and white. Elegant and stylo~! I found these beautiful dressing tables from the net. They are all so inspiring! I plan on painting my dressing table white. To match the entire room... sadly my bedroom is like *tiny* (whispers). Yea, TINY!! But never mind, style and art can be fitted in anywhere and everywhere.


I think that black mirror from the 1st picture below is really gorgeous and would fit beautifully with the concept. Well, the plan is to combine the first 3 dressing table's designs and make the perfect dressing/working table! My favourite design would be the 3rd from the left. The colour of course would be white. And the mirror will be like the ones from the 1st left and 1st right. They both look the same... NEXT! Lighting.

I went browsing with my mom the other day and we found a light shop near our home. It was really cool to find lights that just completes your whole idea and concept. There was even a bedside table that sticks against the wall. Gorgeous. And it was actually practical for my case since my room is so puny. LOL. But there was one design that I could barely take my eyes off... a black chandelier. wow. It's perfect! I think it completes the design concept that I was looking for. I mean, even nicky hilton had it in her dining room but her's was white.

I'll update my designing progress soon!

0 comments: